Monday, August 24, 2009

About me!!!

Well I'm new to all this blogging but I figured that I'd give it a shot. Let me start off by telling a little about myself.
My name is Rachel and I'm 23 years old. I'm a stay at home mommy to not only my little girl Emma but I'm also a foster mom. I married the love of my life Nathan on March 1, 2008 and we found out that we were unexpectedly expecting just a few months later! And on March 6, 2009 at 9:26 pm our little Emma Raine was born.
Me and my husband have been foster parents for about 7 months now and were loving it! I Have a very interesting and busy life. When I'm not nursing a baby or running kids to appointments I enjoy reading, sewing, quilting, crocheting and scrapbooking.. I also love to cook, watch tv and spend time with my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment