Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just another day!

Looking back at yesterday I can't help but laugh.
5:30 Emma Raine wakes up- time to breast feed
6am. Had to remind my 11 year old Foster daughter "M" that it was time to get up- she forgot to set her alarm
7:15 "M" gets on her bus.
7:30 My 3 year old Foster son- "Little guy" comes down the stairs- "I'M HUNGRY"
7:45 Little guy spills his bowl of cereal. Feed Emma.
8:00 Put on Veggie Tales for Little guy while I sneak a quick shower.
9:00 My sister drops off her little guy for me to babysit for an hour. We visit
10:30 She leaves. Snack time. Emma nurses.
11:00 My nephew starts winding up so it's time to call in reinforcements- aka my Grammie down the street.
11:30 Lunch time
12:00 Put little guy down for his nap. Emma is hungry again.
12:30 Hear little guy banging on bathroom door upstairs. He had locked himself out of it! Had to go poop.
12:45 Try to pick the lock. Do not succeed so just remove the door knob.
1:00 My nephew filled his diaper all up his back. Took me and my grammy to hold him down. lol
1:30 Social worker picks little guy up for his visit.
2:00 My sis returns and we all visit. Nurse Emma.
4:30 M returns from therapy. Have one of those pre-teen arguments. God I love hormones!!! Start dinner
5:30 Little guy returns. Nurse Emma.
6:00 Dinner. Help M with homework.
6:30 Bath time.
7:30 Little guy goes to bed.
9:30 FINALLY finish helping M with homework. M goes to bed.
10:00 Talk to hubby on phone. Nurse Emma till she falls asleep.
10:55 Awww! Bed- time..

The crazy thing is I LOVE my life and my kids and wouldn't have it any other way.... Thank you God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment